Revo Solid Core 950 Series
The patent-pending REVO SOLID CORE Technology features OPTI-FIT, a
new innovation designed to improve how the glove fits the hand,
resulting in enhanced grip, maximum command and optimal feel.
Matched with a laceless heel, the 1-piece palm construction
revolutionizes the traditional way a glove is assembled, providing
the player with ultimate control. These features allow the glove to
break-in quicker than traditional ball gloves.
Custom Player Technology
A glove should be an extension of a player's hand, as it represents
both his identity and his weapon and is as unique as his
fingerprint. Building on that insight, Rawlings developed a
revolutionary glove series that considers the various ways players
closer their glove: fingers-to-palm, thumb-to-index/middle finger or
Combined with Rawling's proprietary Custom Player Technology,
Rawlings' new REVO SOLID CORE construction allows each player to
match his or her catching style to one of three patterns: Deep
Pocket, Standard Pocket, or Flat Pocket to optimize fielding
: Thumb-To-Ring/Little Finger
Deep pocket designs work best for the player who catches one-handed
and wants a deep-breaking pocket. Pitchers, third basemen and
outfielders typically choose gloves with deep pockets.
: Thumb-To-Index/Middle Finger
Standard pocket designs were created for the player who catches with
one hand and doesn't want a deep pocket. This is the most popular
pattern for shortstops.
A Flat pocket design is utilized by fielders who consistently use
two hands when fielding and desire a shallow pocket in order to get
the ball out of the glove as quickly as possible. Flat patterns are
widely favored by second basemen.
- REVO SOLID CORE Construction
- Revolutionary REVO SOLID CORE construction improves the fit
of the glove resulting in maximum control.
- Easy Break Design
- The REVO SOLID CORE pattern allows the glove to close easier
than traditional gloves.
- Laceless Heel
- Traditional gloves use laced heels to close the glove. The
laceless heel design eliminates the laces that add stiffness
to the glove, resulting in an easier close
- Laceless Pocket
- The REVO SOLID CORE construction eliminates pocket laces
enabling the glove to better fit the palm of your hand.
- Customized Pocket Depth
- Gloves include player specific pockets designed for each
athlete's unique style of play.
- Signature REVO SOLID CORE Oval-R Design
- Each glove features the Rawlings REVO SOLID CORE Oval-R
- Rawlings' Arch Back Design
- All REVO SOLID CORE gloves utilize this Rawlings-exclusive
- Pro Patterns
- Gloves are created with position specific patterns to
Rawlings Revo Solid Core
950 Series - 9SC112CS - 11.25 Inch Infield Baseball Glove - New
- Pro select, oil tanned shell leather
- Deer-tanned cowhide palm lining
- Cushioned leather fingerback lining
- USA tanned pro laces
Back to Top
- 11.25 inch infield model
- Modified Trap-Eze web
- Standard 122 pocket
- Conventional Back