Revo Solid Core 550
A new benchmark for fastpitch softball gloves has been created.
The SC550 series combines REVO SOLID CORE Technology with pro fastpitch
softball patterns, yielding the most technologically advanced softball
glove on the market today.
The patent-pending REVO SOLID CORE Technology features OPTI-FIT, a new
innovation designed to improve how the glove fits the hand, resulting
in enhanced grip, maximum command and optimal feel. Matched with a
laceless heel, the 1-piece palm construction revolutionizes the
traditional way a glove is assembled, providing the player with
ultimate control. These features allow the glove to break-in quicker
than traditional ball gloves.
Custom Player Technology
A glove should be an extension of a player's hand, as it represents
both his identity and his weapon and is as unique as his fingerprint.
Building on that insight, Rawlings developed a revolutionary glove
series that considers the various ways players closer their glove:
fingers-to-palm, thumb-to-index/middle finger or thumb-to-ring/little
Combined with Rawling's proprietary Custom Player Technology, Rawlings'
new REVO SOLID CORE construction allows each player to match his or her
catching style to one of three patterns: Deep Pocket, Standard Pocket,
or Flat Pocket to optimize fielding performance.
Deep pocket designs work best for the player who catches one-handed and
wants a deep-breaking pocket. Pitchers, third basemen and outfielders
typically choose gloves with deep pockets.
Standard pocket designs were created for the player who catches with
one hand and doesn't want a deep pocket. This is the most popular
pattern for shortstops.
A Flat pocket design is utilized by fielders who consistently use two
hands when fielding and desire a shallow pocket in order to get the
ball out of the glove as quickly as possible. Flat patterns are widely
favored by second basemen.
- REVO SOLID CORE Construction
- Revolutionary REVO SOLID CORE construction improves the fit of
glove resulting in maximum control.
- Easy Break Design
REVO SOLID CORE pattern allows the glove to close easier than
- Laceless Heel
- Traditional gloves use laced heels to close the glove. The
heel design eliminates the laces that add stiffness to the glove,
resulting in an easier close
- Laceless Pocket
REVO SOLID CORE construction eliminates pocket laces enabling the glove
to better fit the palm of your hand.
- Customized Pocket Depth
- Gloves include player specific pockets designed for each
unique style of play.
- Signature REVO SOLID CORE Oval-R
- Each glove features the Rawlings REVO SOLID CORE Oval-R
- Rawlings' Arch Back Design
- All REVO SOLID CORE gloves utilize this Rawlings-exclusive
- Pro Fastpitch Softball Patterns
- Gloves are
created with softball specific patterns to maximize performance.
for a 12" softball built with smaller hand openings and lower finger
stalls with adjustable pull-straps for the ultimate fit.
Rawlings Revo Solid Core 550
Series - 5SC125CD - 12.5 Inch Fastpitch Softball Glove - New for
- Deertouch soft full grain leather shell
- Deer-tanned cowhide leather lining
- Cushioned leather fingerback lining
- Tennessee-tanned pro laces
Back to Top
- 12.5 inch fastpitch model
- Expanded Basket web with patented basket lock design
- Deep 126 pocket (Deep Pocket)
- Patented Flex Loop Conventional back design