2018 DeMarini CF Zen WTDXCBC18 Adult Balanced BBCOR Baseball Bat
Limited to stock on hand.
Item DescriptionDeMarini CF Zen WTDXCBC18 Adult Balanced BBCOR
DeMarini's 2018 CF Zen (-3) bat is their lightest-swinging composite
stick, the perfect bat for players jumping into the BBCOR game. This
is the piece to help you step up your game.
With its 2018 CF Series bats, DeMarini has created its most advanced
lineup yet. Built with their Paraflex Composite barrel material and
3Fusion system, the bats' weight is more precisely distributed so
there's a bat in their lineup for every player in your lineup.
Paraflex composite material for more precise weight distribution and
New streamlined design allows for greater weight control and feel
3Fusion End Cap
Optimizes bat weight control and performance
Back to Top
- ParaFlex Composite
- 3Fusion Handle
- 3Fusion End Cap
- Balanced Weight Design
- 2 5/8" barrel diameter
- BBCOR Certified
- -3oz length to weight ratio
Fit GuideBat Size Guide-Help Selecting Baseball and Fastpitch Bat Size
- The bat size that best fits you will be one that is comfortable, easy to swing and allows you to produce the greatest bat speed and power.
- To obtain your optimum bat select a bat that is not too long/heavy or too short/light.
- A bat too short won't provide maximum power or barrel length, while a bat too long will be too difficult to handle and will also slow bat speed reducing power.
- First begin with selecting a length. If possible use the previous bat you swung to help establish a length. For example if you used a 30 in bat and now feel that you are ready to move on to a larger bat a 31 in could be the next step.
- You can also use the chart below for the average bat lengths based on your height, weight and age.
- The chart below is just a guide as each player's strength and bat speed differ.
- While the chart below was primarily designed for baseball, we have found it works fairly well for fastpitch bat sizing too. For fastpitch, however, refer to only the player height and disregard the player weight. Also, see notes at the bottom for additional notes on fastpitch bat sizing.
- Need help selecting the proper bat size? Give us a call @ 888-854-2287.
Selecting The Appropriate Bat Weight
Youth Bats (21/4 Inch barrel diameter)
- The bat weight is equally as important as the length in selecting the optimum bat size.
- Bat weight differs greatly depending on the age range and is usually referred to as the "drop" when associated with the length and weight.
- The drop is the difference between the length of the bat and the weight of the bat. For example if a bat is 30 in. long and weighs 20 oz. then the drop is 10. The larger the drop, the lighter the bat.
- The average bat drop can best be broken down by age range.
Senior League "Big Barrel" Bats (25/8 to 23/4 Inch barrel Diameter)
- Average - drop 12
- Power Hitter - drop 10
High School/College Bats
- For ages 12 and under, drop 10 is the average
- Over age 12 range from -10oz to -5oz depending on the players strength and bat speed.
- *Check with your local league or organization to find out if there are any restrictions on barrel diameter or bat weight.
Fastpitch Softball Bats
- All high school or college bats are drop 3
- Freshmen/Sophmore High School players: 31 and 32 ich are the most popular
- Junior/Senior in High School players: 32 and 33 inch are the most popular
- College Players: 33 is the most popular size.
*Bat Weight is also a preference. There are some over 14 players that prefer and use lighter bats. This can vary depending on their strength or type of hitter they are (power vs slap hitter).Back to Top
- Age 13 and under, average drop - 11oz or 12oz.
- Age 14 to 16, drop 10
- Age 16 and up, Drop 8oz to 10oz. Drop 10 is still the most popular drop, but some power hitters prefer a drop 9.
Our Price: $229.88
Free 2 Day Shipping
Our Price: $459.95
Free 2 Day Shipping
Our Price: $399.95
Our Price: $49.88
Our Price: $199.88
Our Price: $219.88