DeMarini CF-XD WTDXCFE19 Women's Adjustable Handle Fastpitch Softball Bat (-10oz)
100% Recommend this product (10 of 10 responses)
Mount Vernon, OH
September 19, 2020
Bought this for my step daughter as she needed a new bat! She loves that the length can be adjusted. There is nothing wrong with this bat! Well worth the price that is listed. This bat is a must at this price, especially if you are not wanting to break the bank in spending for a new bat
ProsGreat price, fast shipping
ConsNo cons about this at all
By Steven H.
One of the best bats out there!
September 19, 2020
I have reviewed and compared DeMarini's CF9, CFX, CF Zen, Prism, the new CF and this CF-XD along with Easton's Stars and Stripes edition Ghost. The CF-XD has proven itself to be the best bat in my daughter's quiver. Compared to the new CF (at least in 32 inch length) the CF-XD offers about an inch more barrel before fusing with the handle. I have done distance hitting tests and the XD came out on top. I have since purchased another 32 inch and a 33 inch for the future when my daughter's other 32 and 33s have lost their pop. I don't use the adjustable knob. I use contact cement to make the length permanent. It's my opinion the CF-XD is the best kept secret in fastpitch.
ProsExcellent pop. Large sweet spot. Excellent balance. Durable.
ConsAdjustable knob is a gimmick and comes loose too easily at times.
September 3, 2020
Great job in getting bat in a quick and efficient manner. Great price, great product, fast service. Thanks
ProsFast delivery , great product, great price
By Gregory M.
August 20, 2020
The price was great and shipping was quick. To early to tell if this will be a great bat for my daughter but in practice she hits well with it and it seems to have a nice balanced feel to it.
ProsBalanced feel and seems to have some pop right out of the wrapper.
By Steve Z.
New Berlin , WI
Not so sure about adjustable knob
June 26, 2020
Nice DeMarino pop. Adjustable knob isnít all that easy to adjust and feels cheap. Taped in place at longest position. Good deal at this price point.
By Elaine F.
Great Bat and Price!
June 13, 2020
Has great a great pop. We haven't used the adjustable part of it. My daughter just needed a 32''. Just can't be the price. Shipping was real quick.
June 3, 2020
My daughter loves this bat. She plays 14U club ball and, so far, has been hitting very well with it. Break in period was not too long and the adjustable handle feels durable. HQ4Sports is offering this at an amazing price!
ProsGreat pop Well made Seems durable Amazing price
March 26, 2020
My daughter is so pleased with her new bat!!
March 1, 2020
fantastic price for the item & quick delivery!
ProsGreat Product & Great Price!
By J A.
Great bat, can't beat the price!
February 14, 2020
This bat is amazing, and the fact that HQ4Sports has it cheaper than anywhere else is awesome. Great performance overall and pop right out of the wrapper. Also, super fast shipping.
ProsPop, performance, and price.
Bat Size Guide-Help Selecting Baseball and Fastpitch Bat Size
Selecting The Appropriate Bat Weight
- The bat size that best fits you will be one that is comfortable, easy to swing and allows you to produce the greatest bat speed and power.
- To obtain your optimum bat select a bat that is not too long/heavy or too short/light.
- A bat too short won't provide maximum power or barrel length, while a bat too long will be too difficult to handle and will also slow bat speed reducing power.
- First begin with selecting a length. If possible use the previous bat you swung to help establish a length. For example if you used a 30 in bat and now feel that you are ready to move on to a larger bat a 31 in could be the next step.
- You can also use the chart below for the average bat lengths based on your height, weight and age.
- The chart below is just a guide as each player's strength and bat speed differ.
- While the chart below was primarily designed for baseball, we have found it works fairly well for fastpitch bat sizing too. For fastpitch, however, refer to only the player height and disregard the player weight. Also, see notes at the bottom for additional notes on fastpitch bat sizing.
- Need help selecting the proper bat size? Give us a call @ 888-854-2287.
Selecting The Appropriate Bat Weight
- The bat weight is equally as important as the length in selecting the optimum bat size.
- Bat weight differs greatly depending on the age range and is usually referred to as the "drop" when associated with the length and weight.
- The drop is the difference between the length of the bat and the weight of the bat. For example if a bat is 30 in. long and weighs 20 oz. then the drop is 10. The larger the drop, the lighter the bat.
- The average bat drop can best be broken down by age range.
- Average - drop 12
- Power Hitter - drop 10
- For ages 12 and under, drop 10 is the average
- Over age 12 range from -10oz to -5oz depending on the players strength and bat speed.
- *Check with your local league or organization to find out if there are any restrictions on barrel diameter or bat weight.
- All high school or college bats are drop 3
- Freshmen/Sophmore High School players: 31 and 32 ich are the most popular
- Junior/Senior in High School players: 32 and 33 inch are the most popular
- College Players: 33 is the most popular size.
- Age 13 and under, average drop - 11oz or 12oz.
- Age 14 to 16, drop 10
- Age 16 and up, Drop 8oz to 10oz. Drop 10 is still the most popular drop, but some power hitters prefer a drop 9.
More Home Run Deals