2021 DeMarini The Goods Adult BBCOR Endloaded Baseball Bat (-3oz) WTDXGIC21
100% Recommend this product (13 of 13 responses)
August 14, 2021
This bat with the aluminum barrel has a ton of pop. The ball really jumps off this bat even when the ball is not perfectly squared up.
- Quality product
By baseball f.
AWESOME BATS! AWESOME COMPANY!
July 27, 2021
Both sizes in these bats are hard to come by, but found them here and super fast shipping! Great service, great company, great products! Will recommend to our friends!
By Wanda M.
May 10, 2021
We bought this bat and my son loves it. It was received quickly! Great service!
April 23, 2021
Great bat, delivered in 4 days!
- Fast shipping
By Brian J.
Town Creek, AL
Worth The Hype!
April 3, 2021
It’s a great bat with a lot of pop to it. Definitely a contender for the best baseball bat on the market right now.
Los Angeles, CA
Wow what pop!!!...right out the box!!!!
March 30, 2021
Son is a junior in high school playing Varsity. He’d done his own research on what bat he wanted to use since baseball is back!..and you won’t be disappointed with “The Goods!!!” I know he’s not! Matter of fact 2 of his teammates went and got one too. First AB a bomb to right field 340...say less!!...go get one!
- Huge sweet spot
- Composite is fantastic
- Has great pop
- Great design
- None!....place the order for yours!!!!
Great Bat and Fast shipping
March 24, 2021
My son was needing a new bat for the season so we went with this Demarini. It is a wonderful bat. However, the best thing was that the shipping was fast and product was as described.
Great Bat, worth the wait!
November 4, 2020
My Son really wanted The Goods Bat. He is a power hitter usually 4th or 5th in the lineup. The bat is slightly end loaded, but he said it swings similar to his 31 -5 CfZen. His first AB he pulled the ball down left field line, so the added weight, end loaded didn’t slow down his bat Speedtest much. HQ4Sports was awesome with their communication! The bat was back ordered but they kept me updated regularly! Free Shipping and no tax made it a great deal!
- Swings similar to -5 CF Zen
- Good Pop
- Great look
- No tax
- Free shipping
- Matte green paint scratches easily
November 3, 2020
this bat is one of the best bats I have ever had, it has a bunch of pop. Personally I oved the bat grip and the handle it felt really balanced. I really recommend this bat.
By P R.
October 24, 2020
Great bat, a lot of pop.
October 23, 2020
Easy swing, end load is comfortable with great pop from first swing.
October 15, 2020
Unbelievable and exceptional service with the purchase of our bat! Thank you! A+ rating! Thank you!
- Received our new bat extremely fast in perfect condition!
- No issues at all!
By Benjamin H.
September 15, 2020
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY SON TO USE ON THE V & JV SCHOOL TEAMS. THIS BAT HAS A HUGE SWEET SPOT AND IS ALL ABOUT HITTING OUT OF THE PARK!
Bat Size Guide-Help Selecting Baseball and Fastpitch Bat Size
Selecting The Appropriate Bat Weight
- The bat size that best fits you will be one that is comfortable, easy to swing and allows you to produce the greatest bat speed and power.
- To obtain your optimum bat select a bat that is not too long/heavy or too short/light.
- A bat too short won't provide maximum power or barrel length, while a bat too long will be too difficult to handle and will also slow bat speed reducing power.
- First begin with selecting a length. If possible use the previous bat you swung to help establish a length. For example if you used a 30 in bat and now feel that you are ready to move on to a larger bat a 31 in could be the next step.
- You can also use the chart below for the average bat lengths based on your height, weight and age.
- The chart below is just a guide as each player's strength and bat speed differ.
- While the chart below was primarily designed for baseball, we have found it works fairly well for fastpitch bat sizing too. For fastpitch, however, refer to only the player height and disregard the player weight. Also, see notes at the bottom for additional notes on fastpitch bat sizing.
- Need help selecting the proper bat size? Give us a call @ 888-854-2287.
Selecting The Appropriate Bat Weight
- The bat weight is equally as important as the length in selecting the optimum bat size.
- Bat weight differs greatly depending on the age range and is usually referred to as the "drop" when associated with the length and weight.
- The drop is the difference between the length of the bat and the weight of the bat. For example if a bat is 30 in. long and weighs 20 oz. then the drop is 10. The larger the drop, the lighter the bat.
- The average bat drop can best be broken down by age range.
- Average - drop 12
- Power Hitter - drop 10
- For ages 12 and under, drop 10 is the average
- Over age 12 range from -10oz to -5oz depending on the players strength and bat speed.
- *Check with your local league or organization to find out if there are any restrictions on barrel diameter or bat weight.
- All high school or college bats are drop 3
- Freshmen/Sophmore High School players: 31 and 32 ich are the most popular
- Junior/Senior in High School players: 32 and 33 inch are the most popular
- College Players: 33 is the most popular size.
- Age 13 and under, average drop - 11oz or 12oz.
- Age 14 to 16, drop 10
- Age 16 and up, Drop 8oz to 10oz. Drop 10 is still the most popular drop, but some power hitters prefer a drop 9.
More Home Run Deals