2019 DeMarini Voodoo One WTDXUO219 USA Approved Balanced Baseball Bat (-10oz)
DeMarini Voodoo One WTDXUO219 USA Approved Balanced Baseball Bat (-10oz)
Item DescriptionDeMarini Voodoo One WTDXUO219 USA Approved
Balanced Baseball Bat (-10oz)
Dedicated to designing bold bats and standout
equipment, DeMariniís commitment to player driven innovation remains
X14 Alloy Bar
A lightweight performance alloy designed for increased swing speed
and maximum bat control
3Fusion End Cap
Optimizes the sweet spot on each barrel by redirecting energy back
into the barrel
Back to Top
- X14 Alloy Barrel
- One-Piece Design
- 3Fusion End Cap
- Balanced Weight Design
- 2 5/8" barrel diameter
- USA Baseball Certified
- Approved for play in Little League Baseball, AABC, AAU, Babe
Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Pony
- -10oz length to weight ratio
Fit GuideBat Size Guide-Help Selecting Baseball and Fastpitch Bat Size
- The bat size that best fits you will be one that is comfortable, easy to swing and allows you to produce the greatest bat speed and power.
- To obtain your optimum bat select a bat that is not too long/heavy or too short/light.
- A bat too short won't provide maximum power or barrel length, while a bat too long will be too difficult to handle and will also slow bat speed reducing power.
- First begin with selecting a length. If possible use the previous bat you swung to help establish a length. For example if you used a 30 in bat and now feel that you are ready to move on to a larger bat a 31 in could be the next step.
- You can also use the chart below for the average bat lengths based on your height, weight and age.
- The chart below is just a guide as each player's strength and bat speed differ.
- While the chart below was primarily designed for baseball, we have found it works fairly well for fastpitch bat sizing too. For fastpitch, however, refer to only the player height and disregard the player weight. Also, see notes at the bottom for additional notes on fastpitch bat sizing.
- Need help selecting the proper bat size? Give us a call @ 888-854-2287.
Selecting The Appropriate Bat Weight
Youth Bats (21/4 Inch barrel diameter)
- The bat weight is equally as important as the length in selecting the optimum bat size.
- Bat weight differs greatly depending on the age range and is usually referred to as the "drop" when associated with the length and weight.
- The drop is the difference between the length of the bat and the weight of the bat. For example if a bat is 30 in. long and weighs 20 oz. then the drop is 10. The larger the drop, the lighter the bat.
- The average bat drop can best be broken down by age range.
Senior League "Big Barrel" Bats (25/8 to 23/4 Inch barrel Diameter)
- Average - drop 12
- Power Hitter - drop 10
High School/College Bats
- For ages 12 and under, drop 10 is the average
- Over age 12 range from -10oz to -5oz depending on the players strength and bat speed.
- *Check with your local league or organization to find out if there are any restrictions on barrel diameter or bat weight.
Fastpitch Softball Bats
- All high school or college bats are drop 3
- Freshmen/Sophmore High School players: 31 and 32 ich are the most popular
- Junior/Senior in High School players: 32 and 33 inch are the most popular
- College Players: 33 is the most popular size.
*Bat Weight is also a preference. There are some over 14 players that prefer and use lighter bats. This can vary depending on their strength or type of hitter they are (power vs slap hitter).Back to Top
- Age 13 and under, average drop - 11oz or 12oz.
- Age 14 to 16, drop 10
- Age 16 and up, Drop 8oz to 10oz. Drop 10 is still the most popular drop, but some power hitters prefer a drop 9.
Our Price: $229.88
Our Price: $169.88
Our Price: $169.88
Our Price: $149.88
Our Price: $119.88
Our Price: $199.88