2018 Easton Ghost X SL18GX108 USSSA Approved Endloaded Baseball Bat (-10oz)
Limited to stock on hand.
Item DescriptionEaston Ghost X SL18GX108 USSSA Approved
Baseball Bat (-10oz)
Technical. Powerful. Supernatural.
As the #1 Bat in Youth Baseball, you can trust and expect that
Easton will deliver the best performing bats in the game, and the
2018 Ghost X is no exception. The Ghost X -10 2-5/8Ē, approved for
play in USSSA and associations that follow the 1.15BPF standard, is
an end-loaded design that features Eastonís new Dynamic Feel System,
creating the best feeling and most powerful composite bat in the
game. Exact advanced carbon technology creates a light swing weight,
while the redesigned patented ConneXion+ 2-piece technology enhances
feel and reduces vibration in the handle. Eastonís X-tended barrel
design continues to deliver the longest barrels in the game, giving
players massive sweet spots for more power. Are you ready to
experience the Power of X?
Dynamic Feel System // DFS
Enahnced feel in Handle, ConneXion and Barrel
Engineering X Advanced Compsite Techonology
Longest Barrels = Biggest Sweet Spots
- New Dynamic Feel System combines Exact Carbon construction and
ConneXion+ technology into an integrated design for the best
feeling two-piece bat in the game
- Exact Carbon - All new Engineering X Advanced Carbon
Technology handle and barrel construction provides better
vibration reduction in the hands while optimizing barrel
- Re-designed to enhance feel, our patented two-piece ConneXion+
technology is the standard of excellence for two-piece bats in
- X-tended barrel design gives the Ghost X the longest barrel in
- Ultra-thin 29/32" Exact carbon handle with increased
cushioning in the 1.4mm Hyperskin grip
- -10oz length to weight ratio
- 2 5/8" barrel diameter
- Endloaded Design
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Approved
- USSSA 1.15 BPF bats will still
be allowable in USSSA Leagues and Tournaments
- New models will launch with the traditional USSSA 1.15 BPF
stamp, but will ONLY be allowable in USSSA Leagues
Back to Top
Fit GuideBat Size Guide-Help Selecting Baseball and Fastpitch Bat Size
- The bat size that best fits you will be one that is comfortable, easy to swing and allows you to produce the greatest bat speed and power.
- To obtain your optimum bat select a bat that is not too long/heavy or too short/light.
- A bat too short won't provide maximum power or barrel length, while a bat too long will be too difficult to handle and will also slow bat speed reducing power.
- First begin with selecting a length. If possible use the previous bat you swung to help establish a length. For example if you used a 30 in bat and now feel that you are ready to move on to a larger bat a 31 in could be the next step.
- You can also use the chart below for the average bat lengths based on your height, weight and age.
- The chart below is just a guide as each player's strength and bat speed differ.
- While the chart below was primarily designed for baseball, we have found it works fairly well for fastpitch bat sizing too. For fastpitch, however, refer to only the player height and disregard the player weight. Also, see notes at the bottom for additional notes on fastpitch bat sizing.
- Need help selecting the proper bat size? Give us a call @ 888-854-2287.
Selecting The Appropriate Bat Weight
Youth Bats (21/4 Inch barrel diameter)
- The bat weight is equally as important as the length in selecting the optimum bat size.
- Bat weight differs greatly depending on the age range and is usually referred to as the "drop" when associated with the length and weight.
- The drop is the difference between the length of the bat and the weight of the bat. For example if a bat is 30 in. long and weighs 20 oz. then the drop is 10. The larger the drop, the lighter the bat.
- The average bat drop can best be broken down by age range.
Senior League "Big Barrel" Bats (25/8 to 23/4 Inch barrel Diameter)
- Average - drop 12
- Power Hitter - drop 10
High School/College Bats
- For ages 12 and under, drop 10 is the average
- Over age 12 range from -10oz to -5oz depending on the players strength and bat speed.
- *Check with your local league or organization to find out if there are any restrictions on barrel diameter or bat weight.
Fastpitch Softball Bats
- All high school or college bats are drop 3
- Freshmen/Sophmore High School players: 31 and 32 ich are the most popular
- Junior/Senior in High School players: 32 and 33 inch are the most popular
- College Players: 33 is the most popular size.
*Bat Weight is also a preference. There are some over 14 players that prefer and use lighter bats. This can vary depending on their strength or type of hitter they are (power vs slap hitter).Back to Top
- Age 13 and under, average drop - 11oz or 12oz.
- Age 14 to 16, drop 10
- Age 16 and up, Drop 8oz to 10oz. Drop 10 is still the most popular drop, but some power hitters prefer a drop 9.
Our Price: $219.88
Our Price: $108.88
Our Price: $149.88
Our Price: $99.77
Free 2 Day Shipping
Our Price: $229.99
Our Price: $179.95