2019 Mizuno F-19 CRBN2 340474 Women's Balanced Fastpitch Softball Bat (-10oz)
Item Description Mizuno F-19 CRBN2 340474 Women's Balanced
Fastpitch Softball Bat (-10oz)
The versatile F19-CRBN2 bat is an ideal 2-Piece bat option for a
wide-range of players needing a high-performance bat with an
outstanding feel. Featuring XZone Technology to create a massive
sweet spot, the F19-CRBN2 is constructed with Black Onyx Carbon and
a Double Wall barrel design to increase durability with a shorter
break-in period. 2-Piece LINK technology reduces vibrations to the
hands to give you the amazing feel of solid contact every at-bat.
Engineered details like an Optimized End Cap create a booming sound,
while also increasing the size of the sweet spot.
Back to Top
- Black Onyx Composite
- Double Wall: Gives you higher peak performance right out of
the wrapper with a larger sweet spot for more power and
- XZone: Creates a massive sweet spot by adjusting composite
angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel.
- 2-Piece LINK: Significantly reduces vibrations to the hands to
give you the amazing feel of solid contact every at-bat.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the
ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs
(the ball) and less where it doesn't
- Optimized End Cap: Great sound on batted balls, while also
positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop.
- Speed-Helix Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and
durability across the barrel.
- Balanced Design
- -10oz length to weight ratio
- 2 1/4" barrel diameter
- USSSA 1.20 BPF Approved
- Approved for use in: ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA, ISF
Fit GuideBat Size Guide-Help Selecting Baseball and Fastpitch Bat Size
- The bat size that best fits you will be one that is comfortable, easy to swing and allows you to produce the greatest bat speed and power.
- To obtain your optimum bat select a bat that is not too long/heavy or too short/light.
- A bat too short won't provide maximum power or barrel length, while a bat too long will be too difficult to handle and will also slow bat speed reducing power.
- First begin with selecting a length. If possible use the previous bat you swung to help establish a length. For example if you used a 30 in bat and now feel that you are ready to move on to a larger bat a 31 in could be the next step.
- You can also use the chart below for the average bat lengths based on your height, weight and age.
- The chart below is just a guide as each player's strength and bat speed differ.
- While the chart below was primarily designed for baseball, we have found it works fairly well for fastpitch bat sizing too. For fastpitch, however, refer to only the player height and disregard the player weight. Also, see notes at the bottom for additional notes on fastpitch bat sizing.
- Need help selecting the proper bat size? Give us a call @ 888-854-2287.
Selecting The Appropriate Bat Weight
Youth Bats (21/4 Inch barrel diameter)
- The bat weight is equally as important as the length in selecting the optimum bat size.
- Bat weight differs greatly depending on the age range and is usually referred to as the "drop" when associated with the length and weight.
- The drop is the difference between the length of the bat and the weight of the bat. For example if a bat is 30 in. long and weighs 20 oz. then the drop is 10. The larger the drop, the lighter the bat.
- The average bat drop can best be broken down by age range.
Senior League "Big Barrel" Bats (25/8 to 23/4 Inch barrel Diameter)
- Average - drop 12
- Power Hitter - drop 10
High School/College Bats
- For ages 12 and under, drop 10 is the average
- Over age 12 range from -10oz to -5oz depending on the players strength and bat speed.
- *Check with your local league or organization to find out if there are any restrictions on barrel diameter or bat weight.
Fastpitch Softball Bats
- All high school or college bats are drop 3
- Freshmen/Sophmore High School players: 31 and 32 ich are the most popular
- Junior/Senior in High School players: 32 and 33 inch are the most popular
- College Players: 33 is the most popular size.
*Bat Weight is also a preference. There are some over 14 players that prefer and use lighter bats. This can vary depending on their strength or type of hitter they are (power vs slap hitter).Back to Top
- Age 13 and under, average drop - 11oz or 12oz.
- Age 14 to 16, drop 10
- Age 16 and up, Drop 8oz to 10oz. Drop 10 is still the most popular drop, but some power hitters prefer a drop 9.
Our Price: $189.88
Our Price: $279.88
Our Price: $279.88
Our Price: $199.88
Our Price: $259.88
Our Price: $229.88